We at The Grand Family are taking various precautions to ensure patient comfort, and safety. We have invested in Hepa FDA-approved air filters in each dental operatory used. Our staff is mandated to wear the proper personal protective equipment needed to ensure your safety. All we ask, is that you do your part by wearing a facial covering when entering, and while in the building until treatment commences. You will be allowed to walk in, and at that point, we will take your temperature. If the thermometer registers a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit (not due to hot temperatures outside) then you will be asked to reschedule in two weeks from that day. Our staff will ask Covid caution questions, then proceed with dental appointments.
WHAT TO EXPECT
1) TEMPERATURE CHECKS
2) MASKS WORN PROPERLY WHILE IN BUILDING (UNTIL DENTAL TX IS BEING RENDERED)
3) SANITIZE HANDS WITH PROVIDED HAND SANITIZER
4) ANSWER COVID QUESTIONNAIRE
5) MOUTH RINSES BEFORE DENTAL TX.
6) WE WILL HAVE PATIENTS SOCIALLY DISTANCING IN BUILDING
7) FUN TIMES!!